Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica Tours & Activities
There are plenty of adventure tours and activities in Costa Rica. Those that want to stay away from the crowds and experience the delights of the beach and rainforest come to the Osa Peninsula. Nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, honeymooners and then some… all will be delighted to experience Corcorvado National Park, and all the jungle and water activities surrounding it.
The best central place to begin these adventure tours is at Inn Jimenez, a brand new small, but spacious Puerto Jiménez hotel.
A sampling of Costa Rica tours and adventure activities include:
- Dolphin tours
- Whale watching
- Go surfing in Matapalo
- Horseback riding on the beach and through the rainforest
- Waterfall rappelling
- Hiking in Parque Nacional Corcovado (Corcovado National Park) – we work with several experienced guides that can provide transportation and guiding services. Just ask us, we’re happy to set up a Corcovado hike for you!
- Professional bird and wildlife photography tours – call ahead for tour dates
- Visit wildlife sanctuaries
- Go scuba diving
- Sport fishing – want to go offshore sport fishing? We will be happy to setup any type of fishing trip you’d like to do
- Volunteer to be a turtle saver! Volunteer presence is key to the survival of the sea turtle species and we need your help to protect the sea turtle hatchery in Carate. Interested? Contact our sister eco-lodge, the Lookout Inn in Carate, Costa Rica to find out how to help save sea turtles. Be a volunteer and receive a reduced room rates
Can’t decide or have more questions? Contact the Hotel Inn Jimenez hotel today!
So many adventures, so little time! There’s a lot to do on the Osa Peninsula and Corcovado National Park. Just ask us for any type of activity you’d like to do – we’ll be able to help you with any of your tour reservations or activity planning.